Member Competition Draws
We are pleased to introduce a new background module that enables clubs to create and manage competition draws, directly in BRS. This brings features that have been long asked for by clubs using BRS who would like an intuitive way to manage draw style competitions. Managing draws in BRS couldn’t be easier!
An in-depth guide to all the setup and features is included but briefly, you will now be able to:
- Enable BRS Draw Competitions Interface (via BRS Support team).
- Set a Competition Type as ‘Draw’ or ‘Zoned Draw’, in addition to ‘Standard’.
- Set an entry format as ‘Single Player’ or ‘Multi-player’.
- Allow members to enter draws on desktop, mobile and app.
- Preview and edit a draw using ‘drag & drop’ functionality before confirming.
In general, this new draw functionality carries over all features of Standard competitions but initially Competition Purse and Waiting List are not available for the ‘Multi-player’ entry format. These features require further development and may be available in future.
BRS Competition Draws functionality is available only when enabled in System Configuration by the BRS Support team. It is not possible to enable ‘BRS Draw Competitions Interface’ and ‘GolfGenius Interface’ at the same time. Clubs using GolfGenius can continue to do so or disable the interface and switch to the BRS solution.