We are happy to announce that our brand new member booking website is ready to roll-out to your club.
Your club will be upgraded on Wednesday 27 May.
The new site was tested last year and rolled-out to 800 clubs across the UK & Ireland over the last few months, and we have made improvements and changes along the way. The result is not only a smart-looking design, but an enhanced, fully-responsive user experience that works on mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
We hope you and your members love the new site!
New features include:
- Responsive design. We have found that 70% of members visit our site on either mobile or tablet, making a user-friendly experience for all devices a must for the new members site.
- Buggy booking. Members can now book buggies through the website and app! Allow your members to add a buggy by setting up the system config "Allow Members to book buggies online".
- Club Messages. Stay in touch with your members anytime, anywhere with our club messages tool. These appear as notifications when members login to the booking site or as push notifications for users of the free BRS GOLF app.
Features we kept:
We have included the 'refresh' button in the new website, so members can easily see when casual tee times go live and book their desired time. Instead of a clock, we have implemented a more accurate countdown timer at the top of the tee sheet, highlighted in the image below:
Competition waiting list - Members have the ability to see the names of other members on the competition waiting list, as well as visibility of their own name no matter what place they hold in the list. The waiting list displays as shown below:
Tee time locking - When a member clicked 'Book Now' on a tee time, that time locks to the member for three minutes, preventing any other member from accessing the tee time.
How can I access the new booking link?
We will be enabling the new website automatically for you. However if you wish to view this you can access within BRS by going to:
Dashboard >> Useful Links (right hand side) >> Member Booking
Frequent member questions:
- I can't login to BRS anymore. Members will need to enter their login details manually the first time they access the new member booking site. If they cannot remember their username and/or password, there are 'Forgot Username?' and 'Forgot Password?' options on the login screen.
- Why do I need to agree to new Terms? These are the standard terms and conditions of the golf club.
If you have any issues, or want to hear more, please reach out to our support team directly.
BRS GOLF Team