1. Go to "Tools" scroll down to the "Email & Text Messaging" section and select "Email Messaging" and then "Email Membership Types".
2. Tick the box beside the Membership Type(s) you want to send a message to and click "Next".
3. This screen shows the list of members that will be sent an email. If there is no box beside a member, they do not have a valid email address in their account. Click "Next" at the bottom of the page.
4. Older versions of the system included "Hi R_FIRSTNAME" by default. Now you have the option to change this using the tags visible at the bottom of this page. For example, if you typed "Dear R_TITLE R_LASTNAME", the system would send would start the email with the appropriate title and lastname of each member or contact.
5. Insert the member's username into the email use the tag "R_USERNAME" as shown in the example below:
5. Enter in the message you want to send and click "Next".
6. This screen is a confirmation screen which shows the number of email address this message will be sent to. Click "Send". (NOTE: No emails are sent until you click the send button).