To add a casual booking rule follow the steps and/or watch the video below:
1. To add Casual Booking Rules go to "Tools", scroll down to the "Members Booking" section and click on "Casual Booking Rules".
2. In the form at the bottom of the page select a “Start Date” and "End Date" for the rule - This is the timeframe that the rule will be active.
3. Select a “Start Time” and "End Time" for the rule - This is the range of tee times members will be able to view / book while the rule is active.
4. For “Type” select how you would like members to interact with the casual rule. "View" means the members can only view the timesheet. "Book" means the members can book the tee times.
5. For “Days Advance Booking” select how many days in advance a booking can be made.
6. For “Days of Week” select what day(s) of the week you would like the rule to be applied to.
7. For “Membership Types” you can choose if you want to target a specific member type. Scroll to the bottom and click “Add”.