1. You can only configure tee times that do not exist. For example, if you have tee times currently configured to 18:00 and want to extend them to 20:00 you should only configure tee times from 18:08 to 20:00 (or to what time matches your time interval).
2. Go to "Tools" >> "Configure Timesheet" and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
3. Click the dropdown menu "Operation" and select either:
- "Configure one or multiple days with the same tee time interval" -- Select this option if your club use one tee time interval, e.g 8 minutes.
- "Configure one or multiple days with alternative tee time intervals" -- Select this option if your club uses alternating tee time intervals, eg. 7 minutes then 8 minutes.
4. Then select then year and date range you want to configure the timesheet for:
5. Input the tee time interval(s), e.g. 8 minutes, or for alternative tee times you could have 7 and 8 minutes:
6. In my scenario, the last tee time on my current timesheet is 18:00, so I need to add my interval of 8 minutes to get the correct First tee time setting. I select the range of tee times. eg: 18:08 - 20:00 as below:
7. Select whether or not you want the tee times to stop at sunset or 1,2,3 hours before sunrise.
8. Finally select which days of the week you want this tee time configuration to be applied to (Useful if you have different tee time intervals on different days).
9. Then click "Configure the Timesheet". The system may take a few moments to do this depending on how many days you are configuring.