If you wish to set up your timesheet for a new calendar year, please first go to Tools > System Configuration. Ensure that the Calendar End Year is extended to at least the next calendar year.
To create tee times for a whole year follow the steps and/or watch the video below:
1. Go to "Tools" >> "Configure Timesheet" and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
2. Click the dropdown menu "Operation" and select either:
- "Configure one or multiple days with the same tee time interval" -- Select this option if your club use one tee time interval, e.g 8 minutes.
- "Configure one or multiple days with alternative tee time intervals" -- Select this option if your club uses alternating tee time intervals, eg. 7 minutes then 8 minutes.
3. Then select then year and date range you want to configure the timesheet for. (If you cannot select the year you want click here)
4. Input the tee time interval. eg. 8 minutes or for alternative tee times 7 and 8 minutes as below:
5. Select the range of tee times. eg: 07:00 - 19:00 as below:
6. Select whether or not you want the tee times to stop at sunrise or 1 hour before sunrise.
7. Select whether or not you want tee times to stop at sunset or 1,2 or 3 hours before sunset.
8. Finally select which days of the week you want this tee time configuration to be applied to (Useful if you have different tee time intervals on different days).
9. Then click "Configure the Timesheet". The system may take a few moments to do this depending on how many days you are configuring.
Please view our short demonstration video below to see this in practice.