1. On the timesheet, click on the time of the booking you want to edit (If it is a block booking, click on the first tee time).
2. This is the Booking Details screen. Here you can add such details as Contact Details, Green Fee Rates, Catering, Buggies and Payments to a Booking.
3. Click on "Contact Details" to view all of the fields available.
4. To search for an existing contact, type the first three letters of the contacts first name, last name, or company name into the "Select Contact" field. If the characters match any names in the database they will be available for you to select. Once selected the contact details will automatically be completed. You can then edit the details if required by clicking the Edit button located to the right of Select Contact.
5. To add a new contact, skip the Select Contact field and complete the form fields as required. It is important to complete the Contact Category field to help with categorisation of contacts which in turn is vital for email and text marketing purposes.
6. There is validation on this page to help improve the quality of contact data entered. Where a contact name is entered, the contact must have at least one of the following: Email, Mobile, Telephone (Home), Telephone (Work) or Address Line 1.
7. Finally when adding a new contact, ensure that you ask for their marketing consents, and these can be checked off as appropriate.
8. Click "Apply" or "Update" to save your changes.