Follow the below steps and/or watch the video below:
1. You cannot delete a booking that has a payment against it. However you can cancel the booking.
2. The payment information will be kept on the system for reporting purposes. If you give the customer a refund you will need to put a minus payment into the booking.
3. Go into the booking details screen by clicking on the time of the booking.
4. Click on the "Payments" tab and enter in a minus payment into the next free payment slot. Click "Apply"
5. Click "Cancel Booking".
6. You will get a pop up message asking "Are you sure you want to cancel this booking?". Click "Yes".
Note: If you have Sage Pay, Worldpay or Realex, this process only records the refund on BRS. To return their money to their bank account you need to login to your Sage Pay, World Pay or Realex account and complete a refund transaction.