To force the import from Club Systems follow the steps below:
1. Go to "Tools">>"Club Systems Membership Data Preview" and click on "Import Club Systems Membership Data".
2. Search for the member by pressing Ctrl and f and typing in the member's Username or Last Name. (This function is done via your Web Browser and finds whatever you type in to the search field)
3. You will be redirected to the location of the page where it finds the username.
4. If the column on the right hand side is Green then the Member has been added to the BRS system.
5. If the members record is red, it means there has been an error when the record is being passed across to BRS. This could be for a couple of reasons:
- The member's account has the wrong gender assigned to it.
- Gender needs to be changed in Member account in Club Systems.
- The member's Card Number, Player No or CDH number is currently being used by another Member in BRS.
- Find the other member with the conflicting number and change the appropiate member's account in Club Systems or BRS.
4. Once any changes have been made in Club Systems go to "Tools">>"Club Systems Membership Data Preview" and click on "Import Club Systems Membership Data" to force the new updated data across.