1. Go to "Users" >> "Add New"
2. Click the dropdown menu beside "User Group:" and choose which type of User to add:
- Admin - Overall control of the system. Cannot add other Admin Users to the system.
- Staff - Can do most day to day things on the system. However cannot access the "Tools" menu or the Revenue Reports.
- StaffReadOnly - Cannot save any changes on the system.
- Member - Can only login via the Members Booking pages to view / book tee times.
3. The only required fields are:
- User Group
- Membership Type
- First Name
- Last Name
4. Complete the Password and Re-type Password fields to set a Password for the user.
5. Once you have added all the details click "Create New User"
6. If you wish to change a password for your new user, go back to your Users page and find the new user by clicking Find User. From the users list click to edit the User. From the Update User Details page, you will see an option to Change Password.
Change Password: This option allows an admin to set a password for the new user.
Alternatively, if you have added an email address for the User, you can use the Reset Password option to send them an email through which they can set up their own password.