If your club is already using an online payment gateway with the BRS merchant module, (Sagepay, Worldpay or Realex (Global Payments)), you can still switch to BRS Payments. But we recommend you check any contract you may have with your existing provider first. If you switch to Payments while still on a current contract, any merchant fees you currently get charged by your merchant provider for taking online card payments will now be charged by Payments.
Articles in this section
- BRS Payments Reporting
- How do I take a manual payment through the Payments processor?
- What is the General Payment Requests feature?
- What is Payments?
- Does Payments integrate with the merchant module?
- What's involved to get set up and how long does it take?
- What if we already have a payment gateway set up? How do we switch to Payments?
- How do the fees work with Payments?
- Our club operates in Euros. Does Payments work in multiple currencies?
- Does Payments offer card terminals?