1. Go to "Tools", scroll down to the "Email and Text Messaging" section and click on "Text Messaging" and click on "Text Message Selected Membership Types".
2. Select the Membership Type(s) you want to send a message to and click "Next". (NOTE: You can also choose wether to just send the message to male or female members)
3. Tick the box beside the member(s) you want to send a message to. If there is no box beside a member, they do not have a valid mobile number in their account. Click "Next" at the bottom of the page. Enter in the message you want to send and click "Next".
4. This screen is a confirmation screen which shows, the number of mobiles this message will be sent to, the current balance of your system, the cost of the text you are about to send and the new balance of your system.
5. Click "Send". (NOTE: No text messages are sent until you click the send button)