1. Go to "Tools", scroll down to the "Email and Text Messaging" section and click on "Text Messaging" and click on "Text Message the Timesheet"
2. Choose the day, time range and whether you want to send it to Members or Visitors and click "Next". (NOTE: If you want to send it to members and contacts, you will have to follow these steps twice).
3. Tick the box beside the member(s)/contact(s) you want to send a message to. If there is no box beside a member, they do not have a valid mobile number in their account. Click "Next" at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter in the message you want to send. Here you will find an optional Tee Time tag to include the players tee time. Select the click HERE as per the image below to insert the tee time into the message.
5. This screen is a confirmation screen which shows the number of mobiles this message will be sent to, the current balance of your system, the cost of the text you are about to send and the new balance of your system.
6. Click "Send". (NOTE: No text messages are sent until you click the send button)