1. Go to "Tools" scroll down to the "Email & Text Messaging" section and select "Email Messaging" and then "Text Message Contacts".
2. Select the contact categorie(s) you wish to receive the message.
3. Tick the box beside the contact(s) you want to send a message to. If there is no box beside a contact they do not have a valid email address in their account or they have requested not to receive marketing Emails & Texts. Click "Next" at the bottom of the page.
4. Older versions of the system included "Hi R_FIRSTNAME" by default. Now you have the option to change this using the tags visible at the bottom of this page. For example, if you typed "Dear R_TITLE R_LASTNAME", the system would send would start the email with the appropriate title and lastname of each member or contact.
5. Enter in the message you want to send and click "Next".
6. This screen is a confirmation screen which shows the number of email addresses this message will be sent to. Click "Send". (NOTE: No emails are sent until you click the send button)