1. Go to "Tools", scroll down to the "Visitor Booking" section and choose the option "Day Ticket Rate for Visitors".
2. Golf Clubs operating with multiple courses should select the applicable course on which the Day Ticket will apply.
3.Select a “Start Date” and "End Date" for the rule. This is the timeframe that the rule will be active.
4. Enter in the Green Fee Rates for 1-Ball, 2-Ball, 3-Ball and 4-Ball.
5. Choose your type of Green Fee Rate:
- "Standard Green Fee Rate" - normal rate.
- "Reduced Green Fee Rate" - will appear along beside standard rates but will have a currency symbol on the calendar to highlight that they are reduced rates.
- "Override Green Fee Rate" - will circumcede any Green Fee Rate set up on the days (ideal for Bank Holidays etc).
6. Enter a "Saving %" if applicable.
7. For “Days Advance Booking” select how many days in advance a booking can be made.
8. For “Days of Week” select what day(s) of the week you would like the rule to be applied to.
9. Click “Add”.
A Day Ticket option will appear on the Visitor booking pages as shown below: