1. The printer module works with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Microsoft Edge does not support the add-on of ActiveX, an add-on which allows the printer to work with BRS. You still could open normal Internet Explorer which supports ActiveX and other Add-ons. Microsoft Edge won't support any add-ons except for Flash Player.
2. Install the Dymo software and follow instructions - Available Here: http://download.dymo.com/dymo/Software/Win/DLS8Setup.8.7.1.exe
3. Plug Printer USB into computer.
4. Go to “Tools”, “System Configuration” and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Here you need to select which labels you are printing with. The label type will be printed on the back of the labels.
5. Login to your BRS system, and go to a booking detail screen and click “Print Receipt” or “Print Bag Tags”.
6. An alert may appear: Click “OK” and then “Always run on site”.
7. The printer is now installed. You will have to press “Print Receipt” or “Print Bag Tags” again if you would like to complete a test print.