- Go to "Tools", scroll down to the "Visitor Booking" section and choose the option "Open Competitions for Visitors".
- On the following page fill out the form with all the details of the competition i.e. Competition Date, Name*, Playing Format, Green Fee's and when it is available for booking. Once you have done this press "Add".
- You will now see the competition listed at the top of the page. Click on the date of the competition and you will be taken to the Timesheet.
- The Reservation Name should be pre-populated with the name of the competition, (if it is not, type in the first 3 letters of the Open Competition Name and select it from the pop-up menu) you now need to set the Reservation Type to "Open Competition".
- Put a tick beside the first competition tee time and tick beside the last competition tee time.
- Click the "Block" button and then press "Add".
*By setting up the Reservation Name on the timesheet to match the name of the Open Competition, you can control whether all tee times or a subset of tee times are in the competition. Only tee times that match the Date, Start Time, End time and Competition Name (Reservation Name) will be made available to book online.