To setup the Club House PC follow the steps and/or watch the video below:
1. On your Club House PC computer go to "Tools" >> "Setup this PC as a Clubhouse PC"
2. Click the button below:
3. If you are using Swipe Cards please click that option also, and contact BRS Support once you have completed the remainder of these steps to finish the Swipe Card setup. Please see step number 8 for more information of what we will require from you to be able to set your swipe cards up.
4. Go to Help >> Links on Club Website
5. Click on the "Club House PC Menu:" link and you should see this screen:
6. This means that the setup has been successful. If you click log out and then click F11 this will make it full screen. This is the screen you will leave the computer on so members can book.
7. If you see the below screen please go back to step 1 and repeat the process. (Sometimes the system does not save it as the Club House PC first time)
8. If you need your Swipe Cards set up, we will need you to do the following to be able to make configuration changes to allow this:
- Open up notepad on your terminal
- Swipe any card at your terminal / swipe card reader
- The card number will then appear on the notepad file – this should be sent to BRS as well as the number on the front of the card to email@example.com