To add a Green Fee Rate follow the steps and/or watch the video below:
1. Go to "Tools", >> "Green Fee Rates".
2. Select a “Start Date” and "End Date" for the rate. This is the date range between which admin users will be able to add this green fee rate to a booking.
3. Select a “Start Time” and "End Time" for the rate. This is the range of tee times that admin will be able to use this rate.
4. Choose a "Category" from the dropdown menu. e.g. Society
5. Add a custom "Sub Category". e.g 18 holes
6. For “Green Fee Rates” enter in a price per player into each day. Enter an X or leave blank to indicate the rate is not available on a given day of the week.
7. Click “Add”.
Please see a demonstration of how to add a Society Green Fee Rate, in addition to how this rate can be applied to a booking on the timesheet.