- We have fixed an issue with the Buggy Overbooking Warning Display when a buggy is added to a bokoing using the In-Grid Editior. Previously, if a user added a buggy which exceeded the number of buggies in the system configuration, using the In-Grid Editor, the the buggy counter would highlight the overbooked buggy, but no Warning message would display, until the page was refreshed. Upon refresh an error/warning message would appear "Warning: 2 buggies have been overbooked". This was inconsistent when a booking was made using the Master Tee time row, where if a buggy was overbooked, the warning message would display immediately after the booking was completed. Now, if a buggy is overbooked using the In-Grid Editior, the warning message will display immediately after booking is completed.
- We have added the functionality for a reminder e-mail to be sent when a member's competition purse balance goes below a threshold. A new system configuration option "Competition purse balance at which a reminder email will be sent" has been added (Tools >> Basic Set Up Requirements >> System Configuration >> Competition Purse Module).
When a member's competition purse balance goes below the threshold as set by Superuser/Admin, an e-mail will be sent to the member informing them of a Low Competition Purse Balance:
- We have enhanced the information displayed on the "Competition Purse Summary" report, this will now include the following information as detailed below:
- We have added logging to the Configure Timesheet tool, allowing a user to see who last configured a timesheet:
- Fixed an issue where a player green fee rate was disappearing when a player was marked as Arrived.