- Added "Reservation Name" and "Reservation Type" column to the Revenue by Green Fee Category report.
- Added a column "Holes" to the Member Playing Statistics Report to display the number of holes on the booking.
- Added ability for BRS Admin user to add members to the Competition Waiting List.
Added functionality for a coloured triangle to appear in the icon cell, which will indicate if a visitor package has been booked. When viewing the tee sheet in BRS, any Visitor Package bookings will have a coloured triangle in the icon cell. Hovering over the triangle will display a popup with details of what the package includes. If an admin subsequently removes the package rate, replacing it with a regular green fee rate or removes the player entirely, the booking note will be unaffected and the triangle will still reflect what was originally booked. An admin can edit/remove the package booking note which will be reflected on the teesheet.
- Fixed issues with delays in the Responsive Members Module cache clearing for a BRS tee sheet message and casual booking rule changes.
- Fixed an issue with some report totals appearing misaligned.
- Added a system configuration option to disable the "Special Requirements" field from the Visitor online booking form.
- Added a Year, Month and Day filter to Green fee rates for Visitor / Tour Operators / Tee Time Agents Tool.