- Added the ability to set time restrictions on Buggy booking
- If a Course restriction is added and the Max Group size set to "0", this will now display as "Unavailable". The “UNAVAILABLE” button is added and displayed on the RMM Tee Sheet for all times of the restricted period, when Max Group Size is set to '0'. “BOOK NOW” button is displayed on the RMM Tee Sheet for all times of the restricted period, when Max Group Size is set to 1, 2 or 3. If a user selects a time outside of the restriction period, they are able to successfully complete the booking.
- A toggle has been added to the Course Restriction tool to show or hide Course restrictions:
- Fixed an issue where members and flex members were able to cancel a tee time up to 1 minute before their tee time. This was especially impacting for flex members, as this was resulting in a wallet being refunded. Now, if the member has been checked in, and marked as Arrived, if the member or flex member tries to cancel an error will appear: “Booking could not be removed. You do not have permission to remove this booking.” and “Booking could not be updated. Cannot remove 'Arrived' players from a booking”. When a player slot has been marked as Arrived, a BRS Club Admin is able to cancel this booking. The usual RMM member booking scenarios remain unchanged: Players who are not marked as “Arrived” may be removed from the booking via RMM. Bookings with no Players marked as “Arrived” may be deleted via RMM.
- Updated reports that use legacy 'Export to CSV' button to use the new button, and also added the functionality, if a user applies a sort order to the table in BRS and then clicks the ‘Export to CSV’ button, the sort order applied is retained in the CSV file.