- If a member updates their bank card, the new card details are now applied to future scheduled payments.
- Admin can now view the last 4 digits of the member’s card:
- On the Memberships module Dashboard, a list of missed and failed scheduled payments has been added to assist with credit control checks.
- Admin can cancel a failed scheduled payment - effectively dismissing the payment if they have manually recovered the amount. This means the list of failed payments on the dashboard is accurate and doesn’t need to include old/failed payments.
- Click on the payment link to view the reason for the failed payment
- View the Bill payment history to check if the payment was recovered / rescheduled or if payment is outstanding and needs to be taken manually.
- Cancel the scheduled payment to clear it from the dashboard
- We have added "Wallet Name" to the Description field within the BRS Payments Transactions report. Previously, you could see a wallet top up had been completed in Memberships, but it was not possible to identify which wallet was topped up.
- A fix has been made to resolve an issue where there have been a number of incorrect wallet balances. This includes fixing the wallet balances to be in-line with the transactions, and a fix for the wallet service to ensure concurrent transactions update the balance correctly. This came following some reports of Duplicate refunds being issued to Flex members, resolution to this issue is still ongoing, clubs are advised to continue manually clawing back any duplicates.