Release Date: 30/11/21
- A change has been made to the Title of Each Day tool, a new system configuration option has been added "Hide tee-sheet titles from members". The tool is intended to set up a title for each day of the year which is displayed at the top of the timesheet page. Text previously stated "This information is only displayed to Admin/Staff users and can be used to remind users about specific events, dates such as bank holidays, or staff holidays. Members and Visitors do not see this message." However, it was discovered that these messages were visible to Members. This text has now been changed to "This tool is used to set up a title for each day of the year which is displayed at the top of the timesheet page. This information can be used to remind users about specific events, dates such as bank holidays, or staff holidays. This information will be hidden from members if the ‘Hide tee-sheet titles from members’ configuration is set." We have added the new system configuration option to facilitate the original intention of the tool, but also to support clubs that have been using the tool for many years to display information such as competition names, club captain's or president's days etc. to their members. If the system config. parameter is checked, members will not be able to see tee-sheet titles. (Tools >> Basic Set Up Requirements >> System Configuration >> Members Booking Module - General >> Hide tee-sheet titles from members ).
- Fixed an issue where an additional character was appearing before the currency symbol on default rate hover-over on the G1 UK system.
- We have added the Tee-sheet version to our G1 system. G1 customers were previously not aware of the version of BRS Tee-sheet being used. Version number can now be seen in bottom right below Tee-sheet.
- Fixed an issue with Print today's timesheet tool, where Membership colours were not printing despite being selected in Print Daily Timesheet.
- Fixed an issue with Group Pay dialog on G1 tee-sheet. Dialog was showing as displaced when the page was scrolled down before payment started.
- Fixed an issue with Tee-sheet header on G1. The header was not pinning when scrolling the tee-sheet after adding a tee time, and then clicking on "Group Pay" >> "Cancel".
- An optional booking notes message field has been added onto the Responsive Visitors Module booking form. The option will allow the club to add a message to be placed on the booking form containing information about tee times, or restrictions such as buggy booking. See new System configuration parameter "Visitor module booking notes (optional) " (Tools >> Basic Set Up Requirements >> System Configuration >> Visitor Booking Module - Display >> Visitor module booking notes (optional)):
- Fixed an issue where users were receiving a 500 Internal Server error when navigating to the Green Fee Rates page on our G1 product.