- Fixed an issue with sending Club Messages to selected Membership Types and Membership Groups, a Gender was required in order to proceed to send. This was only affecting users on some older versions of Mozilla Firefox.
- Corrected text in the Club Systems Tool description. A message of "Set Up your Club's BRS Payment account" was displaying in the "Club Systems Membership Type Maps" tool, this has been corrected to "Set up the mapping of Club Systems membership categories to BRS membership types."
- A text correction has been applied to the General Payment Request tool. In the email message relating to General Payment Requests, the automated text within the email read "XXXX Golf Club has send you a payment request for". This has now been corrected from "send" to "sent".
- An issue had been noticed for clubs using the BRS Flex Memberships system. If an Admin user "Deleted" a flex members booking, the points were not refunded to the Flex member's balance. This has now been adjusted to replicate a normal visitor booking, in that, if the Delete action is used an error message will display:
- Fixed an issue with the link for Open Competition tee sheets on the BRS Open Competitions website. This issue specifically affected clubs that are using the Responsive Visitor Booking Engine. When a user selected a tee time, and proceeded to "Book Now" the user was redirected to the Responsive Visitor booking engine, but to the Casual Golf pages, therefore requiring the user to start their tee time selection process again. Now, users will be directed straight to the appropriate Open Competition page on the Responsive Visitor Booking Engine,
- Fixed an issue for Flex Membership System, when an Admin user tried to adjust a flex member's 18 hole booking to a 9 hole booking, an error message would flag up trying to update the points wallet for the Admin user.
- Resolved an issue with the BRS Payments Transaction report. When a user filtered for a specific day or date range, and tried to use the pagination to view the next page using the ">>" or "1 2 3 4" an error message appeared "This form should not contain extra fields." This has now been corrected and pages open as expected.
- Following the recent merging of Golfing Union of Ireland and Irish Ladies Golfing Union to form GolfIreland, we had received reports of some areas where a filter option of Male or Female was applied. Members of golf clubs in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, were given a CDH (handicap) number with code a starting with either numbers 1-4 indicating a male player or numbers 5-8 indicating a female player. All new members will now have the same code, with their CDH number beginning with digits 1-4. This created an issue with some areas of BRS where a Gender was selected for filtering. The logic applied was identifying the member's CDH number from these first few digits and per-determining the users Gender, even if the user's gender was set correctly in their User details. These areas will now no longer be per-determined by the CDH numbers, and associate the user's gender into the appropriate filtering.