- Fixed an issue with display issues on the Responsive Members Module when accessed via Smartphones. When accessing the RMM on a smartphone or tablet, with a sufficiently narrow aspect ratio, the Flex points matrix did not display correctly due to lack or horizontal space. The "Course" button was also significantly cut off from view. This has now been resolved by adding a scrollbar:
- We have made a change to the way tee times are displayed when accessing the tee-sheet. Previously the tee-sheet pages defaulted to the first tee time for the day. As members tend to book for times in the future, the page will now auto-scroll to the tee time closest to the current time.
- We have added scrolling to the burger menu, due to some options not appearing on smaller device screens.
- An "About" section has been added to the burger menu, a submenu will then open up with options to the following:
Links directly to /[club]/legals/privacy-policy
Club Terms of Service
Links directly to /[club]/legals/terms-and-conditions
Links directly to https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy
GolfNow Terms of Service
Links directly to https://www.brsgolf.com/web/members-app-terms-of-service
- Fixed an issue where a warning was not showing for booking with buggies when no buggies were available. Previously, the only warning that was seen was in the booking rules, displayed to the right hand side of Player name fields, this was not obvious enough to prevent golfers going ahead and booking buggies. Warnings will now display when a member has attempted to book buggies, when there are either not enough or none at all:
- We have added a Golf Pass Video to the member module home screen. This will provide members with some quick tips before heading out to the course. Members can also learn more about the GolfPass product here - Learn More About GolfPass to link to - https://www.golfpass.co.uk/brs-members.
- We have renamed the "Post Supplementary Score" button, this has been renamed as "Golf Events & H.I. " The functionality remains the same.
- Fixed an issue where Tee-sheet buttons appeared above the expanded burger menu.