- Added ability for members to book buggies online to our G1 UK system. This can now be enabled via the System Configuration. To enable, please go to System Settings >> Location Info >>Tee Sheet Settings >>Tools >> Basic Set Up Requirements >> System Configuration >> Buggy Booking >> Allow members to book buggies online.
- Fixed an issue with the Sum of Competition Purse debits and credits, where these balances were not matching, and showing an error message, was seen when running the "Competition Purse Balance" report. This issue came up when guest booking was enabled in Member competitions, the member entry fee was not being charged to the Members purse, but the guest fee was, which led to an incorrect purse balance. This has now been resolved, and any clubs with error messages currently displaying are advised to manually correct the balances of the relevant members.
- Ability to allow for multiple bookings per tee time for PlayMoreGolf members has been enabled. For clubs to enable this, please contact support to enable parameter "Enable Online Bookings via Reservation Types". Clubs must then enable two parameters within their Reservation Types (Tools >> Additional Set Up Requirements >> Reservation Types).
- Tick "Allow Online Bookings"
- Enable this for Reservation Type "Visitors", as per below image, this will allow multiple bookings for Visitor tee times made through GolfNow.com, TeeOff.com, GolfBook.com and PlayMoreGolf.com bookings.
- Clubs using the Clubhouse PC module integrated with the Club Systems PSI Terminal had been experiencing an issue with member logins. This was caused by the BRS page within the iframe did not read the cookie that's been set for the Clubhouse PC. The cookie only gets sent for first-party requests. This has now been resolved, BUT, clubs are advised that this fix doesn’t update any Cookies which have been previously set, so clubs will need to manually disable the Club House PC & Swipe Card, and then re-set the Club House PC and Swipe Card buttons to set the new Cookie with the new properties to resolve this issue.
- We have updated the default loan amount on the V12 Membership Finance page, previously this amount showed a default £500. Members were applying for this default amount, then realising the amount was incorrect, therefore cancelling and re-submitting their application which was affecting credit ratings. This has now been set to a default of £0.00.
- Another change we have made to our V12 Membership finance page, adding in a first monthly payment. This displays as "Initial Payment" under the "Total Amount Payable" and before "Monthly Payment" rows.