Internet Explorer Compatibility Issues
It has been brought to our attention that individuals who are accessing either the Admin Tee Sheet, or the Member Booking Module using Internet Explorer are experiencing issues that render the system unusable in this specific web browser. On the Admin side of BRS, it specifically seems to be problems such as:
- The scrolling date bar at the top of the timesheet does not display.
- Players cannot be checked in.
- Bookings cannot be made or edited.
Microsoft has been phasing out Internet Explorer for a number of years now, meaning that the browser no longer receives updates that allow it to continue to work with modern web-development standards - you can read more about this by clicking here. For a number of years we have advised against using Internet Explorer due to compatibility issues, and this has now reached a point at which BRS effectively cannot be used with Internet Explorer.
Google Chrome can be downloaded from this link - https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/chrome/
Once installed, you will need to navigate to your club's BRS system which will be:
www.brsgolf.com/clubID - change the 'clubID' to your club's specific ID.
- Flexible memberships - simplified an error message that displays when an admin user tries to make a booking for a member with insufficient funds.
- Resolved an issue with back 9 times staying incorrectly 'locked' to a member on systems with multiple tees.
- Flexible Memberships / BRS Memberships - resolved an issue that was causing some members to see a 500 error when trying to top up their competition purse balance.
- Fixed an issue that was causing green fees on some bookings to be rounded down in the 'Revenue from Online Merchant Payments' report.
- On systems that use the Member Green Fee Rates feature, information icons - 'i' - were showing incorrectly on the timesheet against all member bookings.