Tickets from our 12.13.0 and 12.14.0 development cycles are being released simultaneously, so all systems will be upgraded from 12.12 to 12.14.
- The ‘Help’ tab, when viewing the Daily Dashboard, will now open the Help Centre in a new browser tab. It previously opened in a user’s current tab.
- New ‘Feature Requests’ button has replaced the previous ‘Request a Feature’ option. This will bring the user to a page in our Help Centre which shows a list of features that can be voted on by BRS users. Our development team will aim to include the most popular feature(s) each quarter in a development sprint.
- Fields have been added to the Booking Details page that will allow users to assign specific buggies to a booking. These fields will accept numeric values from 1-99.
Print Today’s Timesheet
- When a user uses the ‘Print Today’s Timesheet’ feature, the label for displaying Handicap & Club information in the print-out has been updated to include CDH and now reads ‘Handicap / Club / CDH’.
Member Email Confirmations
- A banner promoting the BRS Member App has been added to member booking confirmation emails, as well as mass emails sent to members in Tools > Email Messaging.
Member Booking Refresh Time
- Across all BRS systems, a change has been made that will allow members to refresh the tee sheet page only once every five seconds. If a member refreshes the tee sheet page within this period, they will receive a message to inform them that they have tried to refresh the page too soon. This change has been made to stop continual refreshes on the tee sheet, particularly when competitions go live, as this can significantly impact system speed and performance.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in a 404 error if a member was trying to make a booking, but was already booked on the timesheet within a 2 or 4 hour window (depending on whether the booking in question was 9/18 holes). The correct error message will show now.
- In the event of a duplicate booking being made on a system, the Daily Dashboard would not load and was displaying a 404 error. This has now been resolved.
- In Tools > Club Messages the message history was filtered by date, any messages older than a month would not display. This has been changed to show the previous 10 messages sent, in keeping with the format of the Email and Text Messaging Tools.