Clubs can now force golfers entering an Open Competition in BRS to provide their CDH/GUI/ILGU number.
This requires two settings in Tools > System Configuration to be set to ‘Yes’. These settings are:
Display Handicap, Club and CDH fields
Force Visitor to provide CDH Number for Open Competitions
When these two settings are enabled, CDH number will become a mandatory field on the Open Competitions booking form.
CDH numbers will be visible against a contact’s record, and will display in the Full Booking Details report. Display of CDH numbers in the booking details page should be in release 12.10.
A new parameter called ‘Enable Daily Dashboard’ is available in Tools > System Configuration; enabling this will replace the current navigation buttons on the BRS home screen with the below dashboard. The new dashboard will include a summary on utilisation data, number of bookings etc.
Shortcuts in the Toolbox on the right will be determined by a club’s configuration, e.g. the shortcut for Member Competitions will not display if a club does not have the Member Module enabled.
Access to these shortcuts will be governed by User group and users will be logged out when trying to access an area of the system that they have no permissions to view.
The dashboard is currently not compatible with systems with a multi-course configuration and will only display data from the first course or first tee. This functionality will be added in a later release.
It is important to note that this is just phase one of the dashboard - further features and enhancements are planned.
New report titled ‘Club Message Summary Report’ to allow clubs to report on push notifications sent to Members App users has been added.
- In Tools > Green Fee Rates for Visitors / Agents it is now possible to create a rate with a 4 ball that is cheaper than a 3 ball.
- When using the Email Messaging tool, a user will now have to actively select whether the email being sent is either a marketing email, or a non-marketing email. Previously any email was set by default as non-marketing.
- Updates have been made to the email template to make it clearer that the email has come from the club. BRS branding has been made smaller and text has been added to say "This email was sent from [GOLF CLUB], powered by BRS Golf by GolfNow."
- Resolved an issue that allowed visitors to submit a duplicate booking.
- Members could not log in to view player names on the timesheet through the Open Competition booking engine, this has been corrected.
- Subject line of emails sent via the Booking Details page will accept a wider range of special characters.
- Resolved an issue that prevented a booking from being cancelled in the Booking Details page (only occurred when using the latest version of Google Chrome).