To add a new Online Green Fee Rate follow the steps and/or watch the video below:
1. Go to "Tools", scroll down to the "Visitor Booking" section and click on "Green Fee Rates for Visitor / Agents",
2. Select a “Start Date” and "End Date" for the rule. This is the timeframe that the rule will be active.
3. Select a “Start Time” and "End Time" for the rule. This is the range of tee times visitors will be able to book while the rule is active.
4. Enter in the Green Fee Rates for 1-Ball, 2-Ball, 3-Ball and 4-Ball. If you only want to set up a fourball offer for example, just enter a rate in the 4-ball field.
5. Choose your type of Green Fee Rate:
- "Standard Green Fee Rate" - normal rate.
- "Reduced Green Fee Rate" - will appear along beside standard rates but will have a currency symbol on the calendar to highlight that they are reduced rates.
- "Override Green Fee Rate" - will supersede any Green Fee Rate set up on the days (ideal for Bank Holidays etc).
6. Select the number of holes and enter a "Saving %" if applicable.
7. Choose whether the Rule is for "Golf Only" or a "Golf Package". If it is a Golf Package you can add more detail (Golf Packages are not supported by 3rd party agents).
8. Choose which channel you would like the Rule to apply to:
- Visitors on Club Website
- GolfNow Distribution (GolfNow.com and/or TeeOffTimes.co.uk)
(If you want to integrate BRS with any 3rd party, please setup an agreement with them and they will handle the integration with us)
9. For “Days Advance Booking” select how many days in advance a booking can be made.
10. For “Days of Week” select what day(s) of the week you would like the rule to be applied to.
11. Click “Add”.