Members Booking Module, Clubhouse PC and Members App
- An existing Member, who has previously registered to use BRS, has already consented for email and text message marketing. These members can change their marketing preferences at any time through the My Account page in the Members Booking Module and Members App.
- Members that previously registered to use the Members Booking Module may have provided marketing consent. Where they have provided such consent, these are being converted to Email and Text Message marketing consents.
Visitor Booking Module
- Visitors will have the option to provide consent for marketing transactions via Email, Text Message and Post.
- Visitors that previously booked online will who have provided marketing consent – similar to Members these are being converted to Email and Text Message marketing consents.
Tour Operator Module
Admin Module - Users
- When viewing existing User records, there’s a new Preferences button at the bottom of the User Details page which will allow you to change the marketing preferences for a user/member.
- Golf Club staff can change their own marketing preferences through the Your Details page.
Admin Module - Contacts
- To allow Golf Clubs time to develop their Legal Messages we are a providing a default as follows:
- Visitor Terms and Conditions default is "Our Visitor Terms and Conditions are available on request.”
- Member Terms and Conditions default is "Our Member Terms and Conditions are available on request.”
Admin Module - Email Messaging & Text Messaging
- The user can identify the message as a Marketing message. When selected the display will refresh and show only those Contacts/Users that have consented to receive marketing emails or marketing text messages.
- Once the message has been sent you will be able to look back and see if the message was identified as a marketing message.
- If the member or contact receiving the email has not consented to marketing emails, the system removes the banner ad from the email message.
- All marketing emails will include an Unsubscribe option. If the golfer chooses to unsubscribe, a confirmation screen displays.
- When sending an email to Members or Contacts, the user can now identify that the email is a Marketing Email. When selected, the form refreshes and displays the email marketing consent for each Member/Contact in the list. If a Member/Contact has not consented they cannot be selected as a recipient of the email.
- All emails sent through this tool are now in HTML format.
- If you use the text messaging Tool, you’ll see a warning message noting that as it is not possible for the recipient to opt out of text messages, this feature should not be used for marketing Text Messages. We are working on providing a Stop facility in text messages.