Version 12.0 is a new release with a consolidated codebase - meaning all our customers are now running on the same version of our software. While this might not sound too exciting, it is! It means more regular releases with new features, improvements & fixes which can be rolled out to all customers quickly!
- Squeeze times - you can now 'squeeze' an additional tee time onto your tee sheet on the fly without having to go re-confiure your tee sheet. This is useful for taking additonal bookings when your tee sheet is already full, or for adding a 5th player to a booking - if your club allows this. This will work across all course configurations (9, 18, 2x9, 3x9, 36, 54). For more information on this feature plase contact your MSM.
- Booking Notes - Booking notes are now displayed against the booking on the tee sheet. You no longer need to navigate to the booking details screen to view the booking notes.
- HTML Emails - Backend work to support the sending of HTML transactional emails has been completed. These emails will be available in the near future. Emails will now be in the HTML format, they will be responsive and delivery service issues should cease.
- Turn Times - It is now clearer when looking at the time sheet where bookings are starting and turning. For bookings starting on a particular tee time they are displayed as 18S on the tee sheet. Turn times on bookings are displayed as 18T.
- Moving Bookings - Now when moving a booking the tee sheet should maintain its scroll position rather than having to scroll back to the tee time after selecting copy/cut/paste.
- Members who have been disabled but already existed in bookings were causing the members app to crash.
- Copied tee times were showing as locked tee times in the members app.
- Minor bug fixes to a feature that will auto select green fee rates on the tee sheet based on membership types. For more info on this feature please contact your MSM.