BRS Customer Success Team
User Interface Re-design
- Support for 36 hole clubs in the re-designed user interface.
- Support for 54 hole clubs in the re-designed user interface.
- Support for 27 hole clubs in the re-designed user interface.
- New wider 1250 pixel design for 3-tee and 3-course timesheet pages.
- Better support for iPads. All screens should now work on an iPad although certain mouse functions such as mouse hover over and tool tips are not supported.
Master Booking Form Re-design
- The layout of the Master Booking Form has been completely de-designed in this release.
- The Master Booking Form columns are now aligned with the timesheet headings.
- New Buttons have been designed which become active only when applicable to the operation being performed.
- The Tee Time checkboxes are now displayed only when applicable to the operation being performed.
- After a successful booking from the Master Row, the timesheet refreshes and returns screen to exactly the same position.
- This feature allows the user to add, modify and delete bookings by typing directly into the timesheet.
- In-grid editing permits editing of the following fields: Number of Holes, Res. Name, Res. Type, Player Names and Buggies.
- In-grid editing is supported on all configurations: 9, 18, 18 (2x9), 27 (3x9), 36 and 54.
- In-grid editing supports a new 'Check In' feature allowing golfers to be checked in much more quickly without refreshing the page.