In order to manually adjust a Competition Purse balance for a member, you can use the Competition Purse Manual Adjustment tool.
In a scenario such as deducting a payment follow these steps:
- Go to "Users" and find the user by entering in their last name into "Search Text" and clicking "Find User".
- Click "edit" on the left hand side beside their record.
- Click "View Competition Purse Transactions".
- At the bottom of the page there is a form called "Competition Purse Manual Adjustment"
- Enter in a minus payment to take money off an account and record a note against the transaction.
Transactions will then be reflected in the 'Competition Purse Transactions Report'. Although there is no print receipt option, a member can login to their account and see their balance and transaction history.