- Accounts Screens don't display deleted Players
Bug fix - the ‘Account’ page used to show blank spaces instead of a name when a player had been deleted. We now hide these rows.
- Scheduled Payments - update scheduled payments to use the player StripePaymentMethodId instead of the payment StripePaymentMethodId field
Updating scheduled payments to use the StripePaymentMethod to ensure that the details being used for scheduled payments are that of the most recent card assigned to the member.
- Add new Status 'Member Deactivated' to PaymentStatus table
When a member is deactivated after scheduled payments fails, we want to set the payment status as 'Member Deactivated'. This will prevent this failed payment causing the member to be disabled more than once.
- Process failed payments within the grace period but don't send email
Continue to process payments that are failed account error payments that fall within the grace period, but don’t keep sending the failed payment alert email to the member. Doing this ensures that we can attempt to make a successful payment within the grace period before a player will become inactive.
- Automatically deactivate players with scheduled payments past Grace Period
- Deactivate a Member when scheduled payment fails - define a start date
When the ‘Deactivate a member when a scheduled payment’ feature is enabled, the system currently looks back at all payments ever missed and disables the relevant members. This may not be ideal behaviour for all clubs, therefore we are introducing this start date field. When enabling the feature, this allows users to select a date to start at. This is the ‘Bill created’ date. E.g. if we set the date as 01/02/203, the feature will only look back as far as bills created on or after 01/02/2023 to disable members.
- Prevent members from repeatedly deactivating if payment missed
- Memberships Admin - Upload DOB & DOJ - Fields to be changed to optional
- Wallet Balances as at a specific date
This new report allows admin users to view wallet balances as of a specific date. E.g. running this report for 01/01/2023 would return individuals wallet balances on that day, along with totals.
- Remove Wallets from members
Allows admin users to remove wallets from members where they are no longer required. This is done via the member’s account page. The wallet balance must be zero before this is permitted. Likewise, if the member has an outstanding bill with a subscription type linked to the wallet in question, the wallet will not be deleted.
- Wallet Balance - Transfer balance to another wallet
Allows the user to transfer funds/points from one wallet to another wallet of the same type. This introduces a new transaction type called ‘Transfer’. The used simply selects a source wallet, selects the transaction type ‘Transfer’, enters the amount, and selects the destination wallet.
Payment Allocation - Make Payment - Use PaymentAllocation column to determine if payment allocation page should be displayed on make payment
- Payment Allocation - Manual Payments
Changes to manual payments as part of the Payment Allocation work. When an admin user makes a payment they are now presented with a 2 step process:
Step 1; Details
This is the same in principle as the current make a payment screen.
Step 2; Allocation
On this screen the user can see the amount billed and amount outstanding for each subscription type and line item and the priority order. They can accept the priority order defined at the create bill stage, or they can manually edit this and allocate the payment as they see fit. In this case the ‘Left to allocate’ amount comes in to play to help ensure the whole payment amount is allocated. Once Satisfied, the user clicks ‘Process Payment’.
- Payment Allocation - New Report - 'Payments by Subscription Type'
As part of the allocated payments work we have been able to include accurate tax reporting for the first time. This new report will detail the tax rate, net payments, tax paid and total amount paid for subscriptions, custom line items and payment scheme surcharges. It will also include the GL code if included in the subscriptions section of memberships.
- Payment allocation 2 - DB: Outstanding amount for the surcharge and other line items not getting updated when the payment scheme is removed
- Payment Allocation 2 - BillPdf - Description not in priority order
Fixed bill pdf not displaying line items in priority order.
- Payment Allocation - Prevent bill line items from being deleted if a payment has been made against it
A change to the ‘Edit Bill’ functionality in order to prevent bill line items from being removed from a bill if a payment has been made against it. In this case, the user will be presented with a count of the relevant payments to allow them to action as appropriate. If they refund those payments the will then be able to remove the line items in question.
- Payment Priority incorrect after removing line item
When we edit a bill and remove a line item the payment priority for other line items does not get adjusted e.g. if there are three items, with payment priority 1, 2, 3 and I remove item 1 , the payment priority for 2 and 3 don’t change. This is to fix that bug and to re-sort the priority order when a bill line item is removed.
- Add logging to Payments
Some successful online payments are left with a status of ‘pending’ and are not not resolving to ‘Completed’, we are adding logging to see where this process is failing.